When it comes to acquiring an apartment, you can either buy or lease depending on your preference or financial status. Moving to a new apartment triggers some level of excitement although finding a suitable apartment to rent might be an overwhelming task since there are many features that you should consider before moving in. Some flats are meant for a short-term stay and are intended for visitors and guests in various countries such as Hong Kong. There are lots of factors to consider while choosing a serviced apartment. They are
- The budget or whether you can afford to pay for the apartment without exceeding 30% of your total income. The search should be done according to the budget, or if you find a spacious place at a higher price, you could try to get a suitable roommate.
- The location is another factor to consider. The location of serviced apartments is within buildings with warm-hearted communities and tight 24-hour security. The districts are under surveillance all through. Hong Kong provides five-star standards when it comes to housekeeping. For convenience, the apartments are in places that are near the office or college for students, entertainment areas, and transport terminals.
- The other factors are the legal terms between the landlord and the tenant, the mode of payments, and the security within the area.
- In Hong Kong, there are short-term serviced apartments known as old hong kong apartment. You can find these apartments in many of the Hong Kong’s iconic districts. The purpose of the serviced apartments is to provide accommodation for people visiting for vacation or business trips. The Serviced Apartment offers a short-term stay where a visitor checks in for some time and leaves as it is with big hotels. The difference with hotels is that the apartment is just like a home where one can cook, do laundry and enjoy the serenity just like home.
- All the serviced apartments are furnished with smart TVs which have large screens, WI-FI, kitchen, laundry area and all home features that a person would require for a comfortable life. As if the elements are not enough, Dash serviced units have added services which include, weekly housekeeping, gym pass, linen replacement and free shared office space for one month. Business cannot go down when at the lifestyle serviced apartment hong kong where you can live for few months or few years. The apartment’s location is strategic, within a short distance where one can walk to MTR, taxi or bus stations. The apartments are also situated close to most beautiful districts of Hong Kong with the essential amenities such as business hubs and entertainment attractions.
As you have gained few ideas, it is time to move around for the service apartment stay. Experience the stay once to understand the facility and its convenience.